Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tweaking and Rambling

Stix n Brix; Clayton NC

I just did a little bit of tweaking to the blog set-up. I want to say thanks to those of you that have come to check it out. If you only knew how much of a challenge a computer is to me. Maybe some day next week, I'll adventure out and try to get a photo or two in here. I don't know if my brain can handle that...brain strain...I don't think it's deadly.

We had a little bit of work done on Wanda (the MH) last month and we just got it back a few days ago.  We had the oil changed and a new awning put on along with new slide toppers. It stays in our driveway and we are so ready to get it cleaned up and ready for a trip. Why is it that the folks servicing your rig rarely treat it with the respect that it deserves? A couple of our bowls are gone (Corelle does shatter), and the dinette leg mount is pulled out of the floor. We don't let that bother us because we have more bowls and screws and glue will fix the mount.

Over the next couple of weeks, I plan to post some notes from our RV trips from last year. I had contemplated a blog at that time, but just put it off. My parents had taken a couple of cross-country trips in their Pace Arrow back in the mid '80s and my mom had jotted a few things down on a notepad. This, of course, was way back before home computers were even dreamed of and a laptop was only something that Santa had for the kids to sit in.

Until later...put a smile on your face. It wouldn't look good anywhere else.

No comments: